There are three questions I believe are at the heart of an indvidual's financial security concerns:
- How much do I need?
- Will my money last?
- What can I do?
I help clients retire on their own time and terms by addressing these questions. This involves:
- Working with them to understand their current cash flow situation, retirement income needs, and retirement and estate goals.
- Tracking and reporting on their progress, so they can see if their retirement and estate planning goals are fully funded .
- Developing tax-efficient goals-based investment solutions that help steel clients against market fear and uncertainty.
Who Can I help
The clients I can most help have the potential through current and
future planned savings to reach their goals — but not enough to make mistakes. The value I deliver includes:
- Identifying what you need to do in terms of spending and savings to meet your definition of financial security.
- Developing an investment solution to preserve your ability to satisfy current and future spending.
- Monitoring your progress and changing personal circumstances so that you are not following a plan no longer reflected in your reality.
If you are are committed to a plan that will get you to and through retirement, we should consider working together.
I also help clients who have other financial or investment needs:
- Investors who are primarily interested in investing in flow through limited partnership tax shelters.
- Investors who are interested in investing $100,000 and are comfortable with my investment philosophy.
- Investors interested in making their mortgage interest tax deductible as part of their financial strategy.
- Business owners who are looking for a superior solution to RRSPs for their retirement savings